Updated: Nov 19, 2018
3 Salmon Filets (3 ounces each)
2 Sweet Potatoes
1/2 lb Green Beans
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Thyme
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Clean and rinse salmon filets. Place the salmon filets in the middle of the pan.
3. Rinse the sweet potatoes in warm water and remove the skin.
4. Dice the sweet potatoes and spread evenly around the salmon.
5. Rinse the green beans in warm water and remove the tips.
6. Cut the green beans in half and spread evenly over the sweet potatoes.
7. Season everything with garlic powder, onion, powder, thyme, salt and black pepper.
8. Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon and vegetables.
9. Place pan in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. The salmon should be flaky and the vegetables should be cooked thoroughly.
10. Remove from oven and enjoy!